Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Can't. Stop. Posting.

Protect real traditional marriage in California! Sign this petition! [as seen in the comments at Shannon Cate's Babble post.]

Srsly. Wouldn't it be swell if it got on the ballot? Ah, hypocricy, thy name is 8.
ETA: Oh. It's just an unofficial petition site, not, like, an actual petition that could work towards getting it on the ballot.
And someone in a comment below just complimenting me for being non-ranty, and now I just went and ranted. Ah, well. Sorry.

Also: people in the States, do you have the feeling that this is so? Because, that would be so, so, so great.

2 Comments:

Blogger Liz Miller said...

I have a hard time judging if it is so because everyone in the community I am most a part of already feels that marriage should be between 2 people regardless of gender.

I really don't get folks who think that what kinds of relationships other people have is any of their business. I really don't.

1:18 PM  
Blogger susan said...

Hard to say--the protests are exciting to see, but I can't quite figure out what the point is at the moment. Lots of emotional expression, and perhaps movement-building/connection-building. But not clear on what the strategy is at the moment.

9:56 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home