Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Aw, thanks!

I've been having a very merry time reading all the comments on my De-Lurking post. I had no idea so many people have been stopping by here, or that a bunch of you have been quietly following this blog for so long. It's a really nice feeling. Actually, it's such a nice feeling that I'm going to just keep comment verification off for a while, at least until the spammers come back.

Thanks for commenting, and (whether you comment or not) for reading.

Confidential to Amy: check yr Facebook ;-)

Confidential to Rachel: Yes, you are more popular than Andrew Sullivan. Cuter, too.

4 Comments:

Blogger Phantom Scribbler said...

You forgot to mention that Rachel also has a Brain! the! Size! of! a! Planet! And that's not at all confidential.

10:22 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I dunno about cuter. Andrew Sullivan has a beard, man. Of course, I can tie my hair in front of my face and MAKE a beard...

12:14 PM  
Blogger Liz Miller said...

Bwahahahaha!

1:19 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Rachel does have a brain the size of a planet. Plus, she is damn funny.

12:21 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home