Monday, October 04, 2004

One last link before bedtime--Now Updated!

As a charter member of the "Dykes Who Like Show Tunes" brigade at the Gay Pride Parade (Our motto: "Why should gay men have all the fun?") I fell over at this.

God, I miss the subway. I guess I could sing show tunes in the car next time I'm stuck in traffic on I-90, but I just don't think it would be the same.

Updated to add:

I too had my doubts about this story, until I read this follow-up post. I don't remember there being that many aggressive fundamentalists on the subway, but I haven't been on it for a long, long time. (*sigh*)

2 Comments:

Blogger Suzanne said...

I love the subway too. A mass of humanity from all different walks of life smooshed into the train like sardines. Love it!

5:55 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ha, Anna, that was EXACTLY my reaction. Make it real, Please, God!

7:23 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home