Thursday, September 30, 2004

...Followed by a Swim in Lake Letdown

RW and I are going away for a long weekend! My mom's going to take care of Sarah, in all her 4-year-old obnoxious glory, and we're going to...guess where. Go ahead, guess.

Did you guess?

We're going to... Cape Disappointment!

I love this so much. Cape Disappointment! There's no way this trip can let us down with a setup like that. Talk about lowering expectations.

Maybe we'll stop along the way for a bite at The Salmonella Cafe. Or we could dip our toes into Anomie Beach, after we round Depression Bay. Or go shopping at that cute little store, Tschtchkes That Break The First Time you Use Them.

Think I'll go pack my Books That Probably Aren't As Good As They Look, and pick up some Overrated DVDs to watch while we're there.

See you on Sunday!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

don't have fun.
maybe it'll rain?

Kate http://mkate.bravejournal.com

7:45 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home