Tuesday, September 21, 2004

Ssh! I'm at work.

But it's okay! It's after 4:00!

See, I thought Curriculum Night was tonight, so RW worked early mornings for a couple of days so she could get off early and pick up the Boo so I could stay here on the other side of the bridge and meet & greet parents: introduce them to the glories of the library, reassure them that it's okay if their kid checks out books on nothing but baseball, field questions about the Dewey Decimal System, that kind of thing.

But... surprise! It was moved to next Monday! As everyone but me apparently knew.

So: now I don't have to rush home, and RW and Sarah are off getting fish and chips. Probably I should work more but didn't I just do that for 8 or 9 hours?

Hey, anyone want to go to a movie?

I can see that posting at work is not the most conducive to, um, wit and articulateness. (Articulation?) The least I can do is offer you a fun literature-related link.

P.S. My own favorite first line: "This is my favorite book in all the world, though I have never read it."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home