In which I go all meta
But it's so much fun! There's so much good writing! I'm making friends! And it's writing, you know, I'm writing, that's a good thing, right? And, anyway, [grasping at the wispiest of straws,] it's sort of professional reading, I mean I do glance at a library site every once in a while...oh, wait, this one looks really good, I have to look at this one. Oh, and I've seen this person comment on other blogs! No, wait just a minute, I'll be there soon, I want to see what her site's like. Hee, this is really funny! I'll read you this one post.
Right. So. In honor of the Jewish New Year, I hereby make a few resolutions. I'm posting them here because, well, as I think I've mentioned, I actually have no self-discipline and this way I'll be embarrassed into keeping them. Because other people, at least those with site meters, will know.
- No blogging or checking blogs during work hours. That's 8 AM-4PM Pacific time. If I get in early I can browse around a little till 8.
- No blogging or surfing between dinner and Sarah's bedtime.
- No blogging after that till I at least do some dishes.
- No computer use on Friday night.
- Lights out by 1 AM. Midnight would be better, but say 1 if I actually have something to write.