Friday, November 06, 2009

Let's just pretend I wrote a real post today.

Well. I must admit to feeling completely uninspired today. It is the third of three pretty crappy days, and also the day on which we ascertained that the Renaissance Woman has H1N1, which is completely upending our plans for the next week. My cold appears to be better but now I have a cough. I wish I could think of something clever or funny to write--I had lots of ideas yesterday, but they seem to have fled right out of my head, which is why one should always keep a list of blog post ideas handy.

Anyway, maybe I can interest you in this post instead? It is pretty dang funny. And also its companion following post, this one.

Okay! Enjoy! See you tomorrow!

1 Comments:

Blogger susan said...

Here's wishing that RW recovers quickly and you and MG stay relatively healthy. Hang in there!

6:55 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home