Thursday, May 18, 2006

Quick hello

Thanks for all the comments on those last couple of posts. You guys are really nice.

The timer on our Internet connection is going down in a few minutes but I just wanted to say hi. I was going to make lunch for tomorrow, and maybe sit on the porch for a while, but instead I've been reading and reading and clicking and clicking and reading the screen.

Not the most productive behavior. On the other hand, I had the pleasure of clicking to a blog I'd never read before and encountering this immortal sentence: "I found Daughter in her room, constructing what appeared to be a Polly Pockets Junior League meeting."

Dang. Like I didn't have enough blogs to keep up on.

Must. update. blogroll. Must. update. blogroll...

2 Comments:

Blogger susan said...

there's always another good one! Every time I say to myself "you spend too much time online. Cut back!" I find some other fabulous new blog.

That is quite a wonderful sentence, indeed.

6:01 PM  
Blogger The Rainbow Zebra said...

Thanks so much for the congrats :) I hadn't seen the announcement for B4B until I got your comment, and then I totally freaked (in a good way!) ROFL

9:15 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home