Our Cast of Characters:
(1) elswhere: Your basic left-handed Jewish lesbian New York expatriate. Compulsive bibliophile. Mom [adoptive variety]. Born 1966. Oldest child. Birth sign: Cancer. Your Humble Narrator. 109 more things about me.
(2) Renaissance Woman: Musician, librarian, massage practitioner, sound designer, teacher, online Help developer, future speech pathologist, and mom [biological variety]. Born 1962. Only child of academic ex-hippies. Birth sign: Cancer [yes, another one]. Spouse of Your Humble Narrator.
Sarah Mermaid Girl: a/k/a Sarah-boo, Boo-girl, Miss S., Bunny, Munchkin, Her Highness. Only child of elswhere and Renaissance Woman. Occupations: Undressing dolls, jumping off furniture, singing, dancing, drawing, painting, climbing, swinging on swings, scheming for candy, resisting bedtime. Born 2000. Birth sign: Virgo [with pronounced Leo tendencies].
- Notes on Camp
- The House on the Mountain, Part II: In the House, ...
- The House on the Mountain, Part I: The Story, 1974...
- Things fall apart. Or just fall. Again.
- There's a reason "Travels" is part of the blog nam...
- Guess what I got for my birthday?
- Anniversary of Me
- I tried, Grace,