Monday, November 08, 2004

My Mom is a Big Copycat

When my mom was visiting a month ago, I told her about this blog. My excuse was that I'd better explain why I was disappearing to work on the computer for hours at a time. But really I can't keep a secret-- or rather, I can keep other people's secrets, but I'm lousy at keeping my own.

I have to say she was extremely gracious about it, even when I wrote a post which did not exactly cast her in a flattering light.

But now she has gotten her revenge.

Yes, my mom has a blog.

2 Comments:

Blogger Robin said...

That's funny!

8:32 AM  
Blogger Suzanne said...

Motherhood and blogging just don't mix. Oil and water I say.

I mean really, have you ever heard of any other mother who blogs?! :)

Har. And more power to her!

7:43 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home