Monday, October 25, 2004

Eep! Eep! Help!

Haloscan commenting and trackback have been added to this blog.

But only use the Old Comments, OK? Because the regular Haloscan comments disappear after 4 months unless you pay them money, it turns out. I didn't know that when I did their quick 'n' easy signup, and now I'm freaked out and want to uninstall it. But I haven't figured out how to yet, and it's time for bed. So please, pretty please, just use the "old comments," because I love every comment I get and want to keep them all forever.

I am so freaked out about this. I know it's not such a big thing in the greater scheme of things, but I have no sense of proportion. I feel like someone just told me they were taking my, I don't know, taking my old letters from college away. But when I try to sort out my Blogger template and figure out where the HaloScan code is, my head starts to spin.

If anyone knows how to uninstall HaloScan, could you please let me know?

But only using the old comments. Or you could e-mail me at elswhere at s c n dot o r g.

Thanks.
--elswhere

2 Comments:

Blogger lost said...

Poor mite. Try this?

http://www.haloscan.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=3956

Good luck. :)

5:26 AM  
Blogger Spanglemonkey said...

Hi! Thanks for commenting on my blog! I'll add you on mine as well. Is the space needle downtown? And the famous market and etc? And are there any cool museums/art stuff?

10:16 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home