Sunday, August 06, 2006

Pileup

I keep wanting to post, this summer. I mean, I really, really, want to post. But I keep doing things, which leads to the double dilemma of me being too busy to post and the piling-up-of-subjects thing: stuff keeps HAPPENING and I want to post about that instead of, or in addition to what I wanted to post about before. And then I want to post about something else, and then something else.

I mean, first I wanted to post about my trip to LA, then I wanted to post about RW's tie-dye birthday party, then I wanted to post about my week as a soccer-camp mom, then I wanted to post about how we all went to see "Pirates of Penzance" and MG said it was better than Disneyland, and now I want to post--really, truly--about our 2-week Twinkie Vanagon vacation. But this morning I want to post about how MG is holed up in her room in a fit because she committed to playing the Changeling Child and now doesn't want to do it.

So. More later. Soon. I hope. If only nothing else happens for a while. I need one of those Nicholson Baker things where you stop time for a while, only instead of using it to untie people's bathing suit tops I would use it to POST SOME FREAKING POSTS.

6 Comments:

Blogger jo(e) said...

Yeah, I am now eager to hear about the vacation!

3:03 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

The Changling Child? As in Midsummer Night's dream?

9:36 PM  
Blogger elswhere said...

Anonymous--Yes; a friend of ours is directing a production, and asked if MG would fill in for his 4-year-old daughter if and when she got tired of doing it. Last night, she said she would do it today, but this morning she got cold feet. But she did it after all and it was great!

9:54 PM  
Blogger Psycho Kitty said...

If I can find a time-stopper thingymabob, I'll get it for you, because I want to READ those posts!

10:09 PM  
Blogger Liz Miller said...

What Psycho Kitty said.

6:26 AM  
Blogger elswhere said...

Welcome back yourself, Jay! Nice to see you!

9:01 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home