Monday, February 27, 2006

hey, all

I think I have to stop writing this for a while. A month or two, maybe.

The usual reasons: work, home, busy. I went away this weekend (and badger & friends catsat for the weekend! It was so cool to think of her knocking around here, getting to show off our books & stuff to her by proxy) and realized how unfocused I've become. I think I need to take a break from one of the many elements of my life, and blogging is it for now.

I might still comment, though. And you can reach me via e-mail at elswhere [watch the spelling-- there's no "e" in the middle, it's elswhere not elsewhere] at gmail dot com.

Ciao for now, all.

4 Comments:

Blogger Melodee said...

Best wishes to you on your blog-sabbatical!

3:07 PM  
Blogger Shannon Des Roches Rosa said...

Well, damn. Will miss you.

10:15 PM  
Blogger Kate said...

Yeah, what squid said.
Where am I going to get my dose of sanity?

8:39 AM  
Blogger witchtrivets said...

Oh man. I am sorry this is the case. But I certainly understand. Hope to see you online and commenting still. The blogosphere will be missing something if you are no longer a part of it.

4:16 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home