Monday, February 27, 2006

hey, all

I think I have to stop writing this for a while. A month or two, maybe.

The usual reasons: work, home, busy. I went away this weekend (and badger & friends catsat for the weekend! It was so cool to think of her knocking around here, getting to show off our books & stuff to her by proxy) and realized how unfocused I've become. I think I need to take a break from one of the many elements of my life, and blogging is it for now.

I might still comment, though. And you can reach me via e-mail at elswhere [watch the spelling-- there's no "e" in the middle, it's elswhere not elsewhere] at gmail dot com.

Ciao for now, all.

6 Comments:

Blogger Anna said...

oh elswhere, no! ): I was just going through my old blog posts (transferring them to a new site) and reading your wonderful comments...it really hit me how little I hear from you (and others) these days, and it made me sad. (And it's my own fault, since I was so bad at replying back.) I understand that you need a break, but I'll sure miss you...if we don't hear from you hear, I'm afraid we won't hear from you at all. ):

take care, sweetie... hope you can feel back on track soon.

6:46 AM  
Blogger Mel said...

Best wishes to you on your blog-sabbatical!

3:07 PM  
Blogger squid said...

Well, damn. Will miss you.

10:15 PM  
Blogger Kate R said...

Yeah, what squid said.
Where am I going to get my dose of sanity?

8:39 AM  
Blogger witchtrivets said...

Oh man. I am sorry this is the case. But I certainly understand. Hope to see you online and commenting still. The blogosphere will be missing something if you are no longer a part of it.

4:16 PM  
Blogger bihari said...

I echo all the above. We'll miss you...but it makes all the sense in the world not to blog for a while. I might try it myself. Enjoy your sabbatical!

2:36 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home