Here, for the record, are my resolutions for this year:
1) Write off-line for at least oh, say, 15 minutes per day. Or 500 words. Whichever is longer.
2) Learn to read Torah Trope. The New Groovy Shul has a class in it, this spring. Of course, it's the same day of the week as RW's singing rehearsals, but hey, I'm sure Mermaid Girl would love to tag along to singing. Or, hey, to Torah Trope class!
3) Make myself some Tallit. As soon as I left the Mainstream Conservative Shul, where a lot of people had them, and joined the Groovy Shul, where hardly anyone does, I suddenly wanted some. And I wanted to make them myself so they'd be more Meaningful (and, um, because nice ones for sale cost like $250.00). In the ancient words of my people: Go figure.
4) Get myself to California to meet some blog people, one way or another.
5) Um, try to get to work on time.