Tuesday, September 20, 2005

Soon! Soon!

Honestly, soon. As soon as I have half an hour or so.

In the meantime...Renaissance Woman, a/k/a the Blog Widow, has gone over to the dark side and started a blog forum of her own, under her own name, yet. She even gets to count it as part of her job (We should all be so lucky), since it's part of her library's participation in the September Project.

So go, read My Democracy. You have to have a Corrnish Colege account to post or comment, but anyone can read. (You could always comment over here-- I'll make sure she sees it.)

This post is one of my favorite stories from RW's days at Molson High School.

1 Comments:

Blogger susan said...

Hurrah! A new post! I bet I'm not the only one who was missing your posts. It's an interesting thing, the feelings that come up when one of the blogs I read has a lull in posts, even though I understand that all the things I love to read about actually take time to be experienced. So take your time--but I'll be glad when you're writing more often again.

9:26 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home