Sunday, September 11, 2005

Excuses and links.

I'm embarrassed at how long it's been since I posted last. Blame it on the back-to-school season, which is kicking my butt, along with an advanced and prolonged case of how-can-I-blog-about-my-trivial-life-in-the-face-of-such-a-disaster-itis.

In the meantime, check out two bloggers who've taken the opposite tack: Grace, also known as Dr. Laura's Worst Nightmare, now better known as Ground Control's Dream Come True, is coordinating supplies and volunteers for supermom Victoria in Mississippi through the Hurricane Katrina Direct Relief Blog. And Badger, who just spent the past week in Houston helping people at the Astrodome find their families and loved ones. In the post she just wrote, she asks people not to praise her, so I will limit myself to saying that I've been riveted to her blog ever since she left last week, and that her writing has helped me understand what's going on there as nothing else has. If I had any dancing girls on hand, I'd ship them over to her posthaste.

That's all. Back soon with belated first day of kindergarten report and suchlike.

1 Comments:

Blogger Lioness said...

I'll say! Get back in here now, young lady.

*clears throat*

There.

[And you never told me what that Jenny twat was going to do! Why should I keep my eye on her, why oh why? Am beginning Ep.9 now.]

10:21 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home