Wednesday, August 31, 2005

These Boots Were Made For...

a) walking
b) stomping
c) riding a stick horse around the house
d) jumping up and down in front of the mirror, gleefully chanting "Ride 'em cowgirl, ride 'em cowgirl, ride 'em cowgirl!"
e) all of the above

MG got many fantabulous presents for her 5th. I thought I'd scored with a bright pink sparkly Helllo Kitty lunchbox, but these, from her 90-year-old great-grandmother in Wyoming, totally trumped anything we mere parents gave her.

Yee-ha!

4 Comments:

Blogger witchtrivets said...

ooh. I love them. I have a pair too. Well, not pink, because for some reason grownups are not supposed to wear pink cowboy boots. But I feel a very special way about them. I see MG is of the same mind. Very good.

2:19 PM  
Blogger Julie said...

What a lucky girl! Those boots are to die for!

6:10 AM  
Blogger susan said...

So are the boots still in favor a week later? (if they were mine, they would be--what a great gift). As my grandmother would say, I wish MG luck to wear them and tear them to bits.

6:51 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

ooh....do they come in my size?
they're very cool

6:33 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home