Sunday, October 12, 2008


Does anyone in the Vancouver/Burnaby/Mizzle area have any recommendations for electricians, plumbers, general handymen, that kind of thing?

Like, someone who won't, when changing a bathtub faucet, leave it in such a way that when you take a shower afterwards water leaks down to the basement suite and stains the wall and pools underneath the dryer? Over a long weekend?

I thank you in advance.


Anonymous rachel said...

Oh, ugh, poor you, no! I wish I did!

5:22 PM  
Blogger Rosie Bonner said...

Phooey. The thing about owning real estate is it really exposes you to the most craptastic elements of being a grown-up, huh? We can only afford to rent around here, but I admit there are times I'm glad.

9:34 AM  
Blogger susan said...

Alas, no helpful info here, but much sympathy.

5:20 PM  
Anonymous Arwen said...

That's awful! Did you find someone?

Maybe LIZ. She just fixed her own vent... Okay, that's not really plumbing. Nevvermind.

12:18 AM  
Anonymous MonkeyPants said...

I am thinking about learning about plumbing. And changing a faucet? You just need to be religious about sealing it, I think. Making sure. You know.

I wish I had such person to recommend to you. But if I did, they would be doing my bathroom right now.

10:22 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home