Friday, November 02, 2007

Interruption & Reruns

Hate to leave the cat tale on a cliffhanger, but I must interrupt the saga to belatedly announce:

My piece about nerdy me and my even nerdier friend in jr. high school was on Can I Sit With You? last Sunday! Groovoid!

And, in a more timely but slightly more enigmatic announcement, readers of this blog may be interested in today's CISWY entry. Which, astonishingly, bears a striking resemblance to this multi-part coming-out story.

Shan & Jen are still taking CISWY submissions, by the way. So if you have a tale of woe, or triumph, or both, from junior high or earlier, you can send it to them and have your own belated moment of glory. Or, at least, retribution.

2 Comments:

Blogger Phantom Scribbler said...

Awesome. All of them. Thanks for the archival links.

And I thought I was the only 14-year-old in the world who spent months reading Lillian Hellman. Ha. Should have know that was diagnostic!

8:56 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I loved them too. God, childhood and adolescence could sure be painful.

11:04 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home